Continue Your Legacy!
Inspire the Next Generation of Iowa National Guard Leaders
Mission of the INGOA Foundation: Support and improve the readiness and capabilities of the Iowa National Guard by providing educational and professional development opportunities.
We accomplish this Mission primarily by providing Grants to junior officers and warrant officers to attend Professional Development events at the State and National Conferences.
- In 2016, we sponsored 19 junior officers at the State Conference & TAG Recognition Dinner
- In 2016, we sponsored 5 junior officers at the National Conference
Thanks to 60+ donors & many dedicated volunteers, since inception, we’ve been able to provide:
- 99.8% of contributions applied to professional development efforts
- 71 officers awarded Grants to INGOA Professional Development events
- 30 officers awarded Grants to NGAUS Professional Development events
- 65 Soldiers and Airmen awarded Academic Scholarships
The following testimony is from one of the 2016 NGAUS Conference attendees:
“I want to send my deepest, thank you! This was truly an experience of a lifetime for me and I plan to return for many years. This conference reaffirmed my commitment to our mission, my state and my Army family; I was utterly touched. Thank you for this wonderful memory and bullet for my career.” CPT Nichole Goergen
2015 Donors, Total Contributions $24,350
If you have questions, please contact MajGen (Ret) Greg Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INGOA Annual Conference and TAG Recognition DinnerLocation: Holiday Inn Des Moines-Airport/Conf Center, 6111 Fleur Dr, Des Moines, IA 50321, USADates: March 29, 2019 - March 31, 2019
NGAUS Annual ConferenceLocation: Denver, CO, USADates: August 30, 2019 - September 2, 2019