Continue Your Legacy!
Inspire the Next Generation of Iowa National Guard Leaders
Mission of the INGOA Foundation: Support and improve the readiness and capabilities of the Iowa National Guard by providing educational and professional development opportunities.
We accomplish this Mission primarily by providing Grants to junior officers and warrant officers to attend Professional Development events at the State and National Conferences.
- In 2019, we sponsored 26 junior officers at the State Conference & Iowa National Guard Recognition Dinner
- In 2019, we sponsored 6 junior officers at the National Conference
Thanks to 80+ donors & many dedicated volunteers, since inception, we’ve been able to provide:
- 99.8% of contributions applied to professional development efforts
- 170 officers awarded Grants to INGOA Professional Development events
- 44 officers awarded Grants to NGAUS Professional Development events
- 65 Soldiers and Airmen awarded Academic Scholarships
The following testimony is from one of the 2019 NGAUS Conference attendees:
“Overall, the experience was great! My favorite part about the event was listening to the unique speakers (both military and civilian). I really enjoyed Gen Lengyel and COL Fowler. I was very touched by Jack Adler, he is a Jewish concentration camp survivor, honorably served in the US Army years, and is now a historian. I also liked the OPD’s for the building of relationships and ideas with members from the other states. Most importantly, all of the sessions provided the opportunity to learn something.” – 1LT William Doan
If you have questions, please contact Steve Altman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INGOA Annual Conference and TAG Recognition DinnerLocation: Holiday Inn Des Moines-Airport/Conf Center, 6111 Fleur Dr, Des Moines, IA 50321, USADates: March 27, 2020 - March 29, 2020
NGAUS Annual ConferenceLocation: Boston, MA, USADates: August 28, 2020 - September 1, 2020