INGOA would like to thank our Corporate Sponsors; their dedication to the mission of the organization is greatly appreciated by all.
The Iowa National Guard Officers Association (INGOA) is pleased to offer any business or corporation the opportunity for an INGOA Corporate Membership.
The Iowa National Guard continues to grow and adapt to meet the dynamic challenges reflected in today’s common operating environment. This is especially evident in Iowa, where the percentage of our Soldiers and Airmen deployed is among the highest of any state or territory.
- INGOA plays a vital role in promoting and supporting the Iowa National Guard in outreach and professional development.
- INGOA members develop alongside civilian counterparts in homeland defense, logistics, management and public administration.
- INGOA provides thousands of dollars in scholarships each year.
- INGOA engages with lawmakers to improve readiness and develop programs.
- INGOA hosts an Annual Recognition Dinner for key community, state, and business leaders to recognize accomplishments and INGOA members.
- INGOA has a strong reputation with the National Guard Association of the United States (NGAUS). Several INGOA members have served on the NGAUS National Board, and INGOA has had a 100% membership rate over the past 28 years.
If your organization wishes to join us as a Corporate Sponsor, or purchase a vendor display at our annual Association business meeting (March 29-30, 2019), please complete the appropriate Corporate Sponsor Form or Vendor Contract. If you have any questions, please contact Joe Robinson at (515) 770-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INGOA Annual Conference and TAG Recognition DinnerLocation: Holiday Inn Des Moines-Airport/Conf Center, 6111 Fleur Dr, Des Moines, IA 50321, USADates: March 27, 2020 - March 29, 2020
NGAUS Annual ConferenceLocation: Boston, MA, USADates: August 28, 2020 - September 1, 2020